Applications are open for the USTC scholarship 2020. USTC Scholarship 2020 — Chinese University Program is offered by the University of science and technology of China. This program provides scholarships for Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Studies. The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
USTC Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 Program Details
- Host Country: China
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- IELTS/TOEFL required
- Programs Offered: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral Studies
- Media of Instruction: Chinese or English
- Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Bachelor’s students: CNY 2,500 per month;
Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree studies must have held a high school diploma, HSK5 certificate and be under the age of 30 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- Applicants for doctoral studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2020).
Application Procedure and Material
Online Application for USTC Admission
After applying online, applicants must submit application materials to the Office of International Cooperation of USTC by post mail or in-person (application materials submitted by email will not be accepted). Application materials arriving after April 10, 2020, will not be accepted.
- Application form for USTC Scholarship with signature and a recent photo.
- Photocopy of passport.
- A study or research proposal.
- Professional CV.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Applicants for programs instructed in Chinese must provide the photocopy of the HSK certificate.
- Photocopy of degree certificate and academic transcript for both a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree.
- Applicants for programs instructed in English must provide the photocopy of valid IELTS or TOFEL results or other proof of their English proficiency (except those whose mother tongue is English).
The deadline for the online application of the USTC Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 is March 31, 2020, and the last date for the submission of application material for USTC Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 is April 10, 2020.
How to apply
Click on the “Apply Now” button below for online application: