HEC invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for Master’s & PhD programs offered by Xi’an Jiaotong University under different scholarship categories in academic year 2021-22.
THE XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021 Details
- Host Country: China
- University: Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Course Level: Masters Degree Programs, PhD. Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The successful candidates will be provided with tuition fees, on campus accommodation, monthly living allowance and medical insurance under CSC-Chinese University Program. The Nominees of HEC will be considered under all categories by university award committee and will avail exemption from application processing fees 800 RMBs. However travel expense/return airfare will be borne by awardees themselves.
Candidates can only apply in following (English taught) disciplines/programs of the Xi’an Jiaotong University, China for consideration as HEC Nominee under Master’s & PhD enrollment in September 2021:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Energy & Power Engineering,
- Electronics & Information Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Management Studies
- Aerospace engineering
Eligibility Criteria for THE XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
- Applicants must be Pakistani/AJ&K national. Dual nationality holders are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be in good health.
- Applicants for Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree (16years) and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree must have a Master’s degree (18 years) and be under 40 years of age.
- Applicants may not be in receipt of any other types of scholarship currently.
- Applicants for Ph.D. program must have some research achievements.
Requirements for THE XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2021
The shortlisted candidates will have to provide the following documents to the HEC:
- Copies of all educational documents
- Attested copies of CNIC
- IBCC equivalency certificate
- HEC equivalency in case of foreign degree qualification
- A study plan or research proposal (800 words for Masters & 1500 words for PhD)
- Copies of any research publication & achievements
- Language proficiency certificate or IELTS/TOEFL score
- Copy of valid ordinary passport (first two pages)
- Physical Examination Test
- Non-criminal Record (Police Clearance Certificate)
- Two original recommendation/reference letters written by professors or associate professors of previous institution
How to Apply
- The first step, apply online at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/
- After successful submission of the application at the HEC portal, retain its printed copy signed by yourself.
- Submit an online application at CSC website at http://www.campuschina.org/
- Download the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council portal, print & retain a signed copy with yourself.
- Submit online application at Xi’an Jiaotong University’s International student application system (click here) or at http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login
The scholarship is open till Jan 18th 2021.