The Swinburne University of Technology is a public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Its main campus is located in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne which is located 7.5 km from the Melbourne central business district. Swinburne runs five campuses; in total, Swinburne has 60,000 students. In addition to its main Hawthorn campus, Swinburne has campuses in the Melbourne metropolitan area at Wantirna and Croydon. Swinburne also has a campus in Sarawak, Malaysia.
Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Australia
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded (10% – 75% of the course fee)
Eligibility for the Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Applicant must be an international citizen (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Applicant must not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne
- Applicant must not be in receipt of another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Applicant must have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
All the academic programs that are available in the Swinburne University of Technology except Aviation and Piloting.
How to apply for the Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- Certified copies of your previous academic results
- Certified English language proficiency test results (IELTS, PTE, or TOEFL).
- Letters from your school
- If you do not meet the Year 12 design prerequisite a portfolio will need to be submitted for assessment
- A Statement of Activity if there is a gap in the study
Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship 2021 is open all year.