The National University of Technology Islamabad is a University approved by The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and Pakistan Engineering council. This University is established to create and promote emerging technologies and produce future entrepreneurs.
Under PSDP (HEC) Project “Establishment of Campus, National University of Technology (NUTECH), Islamabad applications are open for a funded project by Higher Education Commission Pakistan for candidates who want to pursue their Masters in top-ranked International Universities.
NUTECH Overseas Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship funded by Higher Education Commission Pakistan
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Programs Offered: Masters
- Deadline: August 23, 2020
- Be a Pakistani national and permanent resident of Pakistan.
- Be available to start your Studies in the foreign University before the start of the academic year September / October 2020
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree (16 years) complete in all aspects
- Candidates already holding MS degree are also eligible to apply
- Should have first division throughout the academic career
- Must have minimum 75% marks or CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 in the undergraduate degree obtained after 16 years of education
- The maximum age on the closing date for MS Scholarship is 30 years
- Must have obtained requisite qualification on or before the closing date
- Those who are availing any other scholarship are not eligible to apply
- Only candidates available on a full-time basis will be eligible to apply
- The degree should be duly recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council and/or Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
NUTECH Overseas Scholarship 2020 Degree Programs
HEC funded scholarships are offered to the candidates for following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Railway Engineering
- Business (Entrepreneurship / Technology Management)
The deadline to apply for this Scholarship is August 23,2020
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit an online application via NUTECH e-portal.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- Original online deposit slip or ATM transfer slip of Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Treasurer, NUTECH must be uploaded on NUTECH e-portal.
- Fee can be deposited in Account number 5001002354 Branch Code: 5546 Bank Alfalah, through any branch.