Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries. The scholarship allows Masters level programs in the field of Economics, Public Policy taught at the University of Tsukuba Japan.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Japan
- University: University of Tsukuba Japan
- Course Level: Master Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Public Policy
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly subsistence allowance
- Medical insurance
- Travel expenses
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of professional working experience at the time of application—proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to pursue studies.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Have at least three years of paid development-related employment since earning a Bachelor’s degree and acquired within the past six years from the Application Deadline date.
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English communication skills by IELTS / TOEFL / TOEIC.
How to apply for world bank scholarship 2021:
- Fill the Application Form composed of five tabs (Personal Data, Professional Background, Educational Background, Personal Statement, and Research Plan).
- Uploading documents
- Arranging three to four letters of recommendation letters
- Submitting application
Deadline for world bank scholarship 2021:
February 5, 2021