Applications are open for The Heinrich Böll Foundation Germany Scholarship program 2020. The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,200 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’). This scholarship provides free education to the residents of EU, International as well as to German students.
Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship Germany 2020 details
- Host Country : Germany
- Level of Study : Graduation and Doctoral Studies.
- Number of Students : 1200
- Language : German
- Last date to apply : 01 March 2020
Requirements for undergraduate and Graduate Studies
Selection Procedure for Graduate Studies
- Submission of written application documents
- Very good school or college/university academic record
- Social commitment and political interest
- Convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- Interview with a liaison lecturer
- Selection workshop
Requirements for Doctoral Studies (PhD)
Selection Procedure for Doctoral Studies
- Submission of written application documents.
- Very good school and university academic record.
- A convincing research project (exposé, innovative line of inquiry, realistic timetable, preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage).
- Social commitment and political interest.
- Convincing arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Interview with a liaison lecturer.
- Selection workshop.
- Application form.
- University entrance qualification or equivalent.
- A list of study certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies.
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first degree certificate.
- Written proof of German language proficiency.
- A third-party reference on your social commitment.
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer, or – for secondary-level students – from a schoolteacher (1-2 pages).
The application deadline is March 01, 2020
How to apply for Scholarship 2020
Click on the button below to apply for Heinrich Böll Foundation Germany Scholarship 2020 :