Applications are open for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2020 that was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and Ph.D. programs.
The age limit for students applying for Masters is 30 , whereas those students who are applying for a Ph.D. must not be more than 35 years.
The Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France is January 9th 2020.
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Opportunities 2020 details:
- Host Country: Paris, France
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Degree Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Assistance: Fully Funded
- Nationality: Open For All
- Age: Upto 30 for Masters & Upto 35 for Ph.D
Fields of Study:
- Economics and management
- Engineering at the master’s level and the sciences more broadly at the doctoral level (engineering as well as mathematics, physics, chemistry, the life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, space sciences, environmental sciences, and information and communication sciences and technologies)
- Political science
- Nationality: The Eiffel Scholarship Program 2020 is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
- Age: Candidates for the master’s component must be 30 or under at the time of the 2020 completion—that is, they must have been born after March 1989. Candidates for the doctoral component must be 35 or under at the time of the 2020 competition; they must have been born after March 1984.
- Source of applications: Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted. These institutions commit to admitting awardees to the academic program specified in the application. Applications from any other source shall not be considered. Any candidate nominated by more than one institution shall be disqualified.
- Academic levels targeted: Eiffel Program scholarships are intended for students seeking to enroll in a masters-level program in France (including at a school of engineering) and to doctoral students wishing to do research in France as part of a joint doctoral program. The Eiffel Program cannot be used at French-run master’s programs abroad or in connection with apprenticeship contracts or professional training contracts.
- Scholarship conflicts: Applications nominating students who, at the time of application, have already been awarded another French government scholarship will not be accepted, even if the other scholarship covered only health insurance.
- Master’s component: An application nominating a student rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study. Students who have previously received an Eiffel master’s scholarship are not eligible to receive another at the master’s level. Doctoral component. Institutions may nominate for a doctoral scholarship a candidate previously awarded a scholarship at the master’s level. Candidates previously awarded a doctoral scholarship are not eligible to receive another. Applications nominating a candidate rejected in a previous competition will not be accepted, even if the application was submitted by a different institution or in another field of study.
- Language proficiency: When preselecting non-French-speaking candidates, institutions shall ensure that the candidates’ language skills meet the requirements of the academic program.
- Students enrolled in academic programs abroad have priority over students already in France
- The Eiffel scholarship consists of a monthly allowance of €1,181 (a maintenance allowance of €1,031 plus a stipend of €150). In addition, the following benefits are provided
- International air travel.
- Train travel within France.
- Health insurance
- Supplemental health insurance (“mutuelle”).
- Cultural activities.
- Housing assistance
- The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,400 for Ph.D. students along with all other benefits.
Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France is January 9th 2020.
How to Apply:
Click the button below to apply for these scholarship opportunities 2020.