The Faculty of Science, with the support of external partners, has established an Excellence Fellowship program open to outstanding and highly motivated students who wish to pursue a Master of Science degree in one of the disciplines covered by the Faculty. The Masters of the Faculty of Science constitute an ideal training base for an academic but also professional development, opening on careers in industry, teaching, administration in sciences, communication and media
Excellence Master Fellowships Details
- Host Country: Netherlands
- University: University of Geneva
- Course Level: Mater fellowship
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded (a grant amounting to CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year)
- Computer science
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Earth sciences
- The environment
How to Apply
The application must include the following documents in the form of a SINGLE pdf file:
- A scan of your national identity card or passport.
- Your Curriculum Vitae (2 pages maximum).
- The transcript of exams of bachelor education.
- A motivation letter in which you describe your specific scientific interests and your motivation to pursue a Master of Science program at the University of Geneva.
- Reference Letters from two professors (preferably sent by them directly to [email protected]) attesting your aptitude to this program.
- Language Proficiency Test Results for example, of GRE, of TOEFL or any other language test.
Scholarship Opening and Closing Dates
The application is made online from the beginning of January. After registering, you will receive an e-mail containing a personal link allowing you to fill out the application form.
Next application deadline is 15 March 2021 (for Masters starting September 20, 2021).