Applications are open for Doha Institute for Graduate Studies Scholarship opportunities 2020.
All admission applications will be submitted online. No applications will be accepted via email or regular mail. The scholarship is for Qatari as well as for international students.
Details for Scholarship 2020:
- University: Doha Institute For Graduate Studies, Qatar
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 21 Feb 2020
1) Tamim Scholarship
These scholarships based on merit and academic excellence. It is dedicated to the most distinguished Qatari and international students in the Arab world. The scholarship includes full tuition fees coverage, International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation.
2) Sanad Scholarship
These scholarships based on the financial needs of students. It is dedicated to Qatar Nationals, Residents in Qatar and international students. The scholarship includes covering a program’s fees (10 to 100 %). International students from outside Qatar will benefit from having their full tuition fees covered, in addition to free accommodation in institute dormitories, a monthly stipend, health insurance, and two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation.
Schools and Departments:
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- School of Public Administration and Development Economics
- Center for Conflict and Humanitarian Studies
Admission requirements for Qatar Scholarship 2020:
- Copy of official identification (Passport for International students – Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- A bachelor’s degree certified by official authorities.
- Undergraduate transcripts certified by official authorities including all transferred courses if any. Senior year students submit their latest transcripts.
- A minimum of TWO references from academics familiar with the applicant’s work requested via the online application form. An additional letter of recommendation may be submitted by a supervisor from previous employment.
- Meet one of the English requirements.
- All official transcripts should be translated into Arabic or English.
- A personal statement.
- Academic Essay.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV).
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for the Doha Institute Scholarship:
- International Students, Qtari Residents are eligible.
- All the Students Must have Earned a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students in their final BA year are eligible to apply for admission.
- No Specific Age Requirements.
The last date to apply for the Doha Institute For Graduate Studies Scholarship in Qatar 2020 is 21 February 2020
How to Apply:
Create an Account on the Application Portal. You have to apply online. Submit all the documents online & fill the Application form completely. Visit the Official Link by clicking the “Apply Now” button given below.