Applications are open for the Desy Summer Students Exchange Program 2020, Germany offered by Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron (DESY) – A research center of the Helmholtz Association in Germany.
The application period for the Summer Student Exchange Program in Germany named Desy Summer Student Exchange Program 2020 is now opened for undergraduate students in physics, related natural science disciplines or computing.
About 100 students from all over the world take part in DESY’s research and attend the lecture program. DESY Summer Student Exchange Program 2020 Germany will provide financial support.
DESY 2020 details
- Host Country : Germany
- Number of Students : 100
- Financial Coverage : Partially funded
Deadline : 31 January 2020
- Living Expenses
- Travel Expenses
- Partially Funded Program
Students from all around the world can apply.
- Students that are enrolled at their university for the whole period of the summer student program.
- Applicants should have completed at least three years of full-time studies at the university level, by the summer of 2020.
- The main target audience is students who are about to obtain their Bachelors degree and those who are in the first year of Masters degree.
Duration and dates
This Summer students exchange program 2020 takes place from July 21 to September 10, 2020.
- A CV / Resume
- University grade certificates/Result Card.
- Applicants from Non-EU and Non-EEA Countries are requested to upload in addition a copy of their valid passport in the English language.
- Two reference letters.
The application deadline is January 31, 2020
How to apply:
You can apply by clicking “Apply Now” button below: