Applications are open for Danish Government Scholarship 2021, the University of Southern Denmark offers the Danish Government Scholarship 2021 which is supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
Denmark is considered one of the best countries for getting a quality education. It offers a good living standard and is very secure to live as a student and offers high-quality education with innovative teaching methods at a very low cost.
This scholarship is available for candidates belonging to non-EU/EEA countries, to study the master’s program in Sønderborg. These scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
Danish Government Scholarship 2021 Details
- Host Country: Denmark
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Programs Offered: Master’s
- A citizen from outside EU/EEA or Switzerland, you are required to pay the application fee of 100 EUR, when applying for a Master’s program
Financial Coverage of Denmark Government Scholarship 2021
Full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Eligibility Criteria for Denmark Government Scholarship 2021
- Candidates from a non-EU/EEA country applying for a master’s program in Sønderborg and be eligible to pay tuition fees.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the best-qualified candidates.
Selection criteria for the Danish Government Scholarship 2021
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must prove your English level (High school certificate or TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition)
The deadline for the Danish Government Scholarship 2021 is September 1, 2020.
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply Now” button below to visit the official website and application form for Danish Government Scholarship 2021.