Applications are open for the Azerbaijan Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 offered by the Ministry of Foreign affairs, Azerbaijan. The application period for 2020 is now open in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programmes.
This scholarship program was approved by the orders of the President of The Republic of Azerbaijan. There is total of 40 scholarships in which all the expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan.
The Educational Grant Program is for Organization for Islamic Cooperation”(List of OIC members) and The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” (List of mnoal )
Azerbaijan Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 details:
- Host Country : Azerbaijan
- Number of Scholarships : 40
- Financial Coverage : Fully Funded
- Programs Offered : Undergraduate,Graduate,Doctoral,
general medicine/residency programmes.
Deadline : 15th February 2020
- Tuition fee
- International flight
- Monthly stipend for meals, accommodation and utility costs (800 AZN)
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Participants from OIC and NAM Member Countries.(Check the list above to see if your country is present)
- For Undergraduate Programs, citizens younger than 25.
- For Graduate and Residency Programs, citizens younger than 30
- For the Doctoral Program, citizens younger than 40
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
- The candidates will be informed about the results by early July, 2020
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English Proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs: IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs: IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50)
- Note: All documents must be translated into English or Russian and notarized.
The application deadline is February 15, 2020
How to apply
The candidates must be officially nominated by respective state entities of their country (Ministries, Embassies, etc.) to the Embassies or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
Click the “Advertisement” button below to see the official advertisement of Azerbaijan Fully Funded Scholarship 2020 :